Yield Plus has a long and successful history of helping large and small farmers and also in forestry management.
What Does Yield Plus Do for Plants?
It’s very simple… Yield Plus enables plants to tolerate certain types of stress for far longer than they could otherwise… helping plants quickly regain strength and vitality, during and after going through harmful conditions.
Protecting Plants in Stressful Conditions:
- Extreme temperatures (cold spells, frosts, heat waves, etc.)
- Drought and lack of moisture
- Heavy Rain
- High Salinity
- Pest attacks
Yield Plus is especially effective when used regularly throughout the season to prevent damage.
Amazing Results… in Almost Any Situation or Type of Plant
When used correctly, Yield Plus always leads to a better quality and healthier fruit, vegetable, herb, flower, tree or grass.
Results include rapid improvement and recovery during and after stressful environmental situations… increased yields (quantity)… improved seedling growth and survival rates… larger and more consistent fruit sizes… higher quality fruit with increased solids… higher sugar content and better taste… earlier ripening and harvesting… longer shelf life and freshness with less bruising.
Case Studies & Success Stories
We’ve compiled a library of over 200 success stories from diverse locations and situations… all showing incredibly consistent results.
- Thailand Field Trials – Summary and Highlights
- Thailand Field Trials – Full List of 189 Results
- Sapphire and Songold Plums – South Africa – Case Study
- Laetitia Plums – South Africa – Case Study
- Hail Damage Recovery – Grapes – Wandsbeck Vineyard – S. Africa
- S. Africa Test Trials and Highlights
- S. Africa Test Trials – Table List
- Apricots – Outstanding Results – Case Study
- Protein Content in Cow Pasture Grass – Case Study
- Cantaloupe – Faster Harvest – Sweeter Taste – Case Study
- Citrus, Mangoes & Lychees – Case Study
- Young Broccoli – Transplanting – Case Study
- Douglas Fir Trees – 8 year trial – Case Study
- Pine Trees – Reforestation Trial – Case Study
- Broccoli Freshness – Case Study
- Chenin Blanc Vineyard Grapes – Case Study
- Black Gem Grapes – Case Study
- Sapphire and Ruby Nel Plums – Case Study
- South Africa Farmers -Fruits & Vegetables – Case Studies
- Nectarines & Peaches – Case Study
User Success Stories